Renew Your ACCP Membership
The ACCP 2018 membership dues renewal is underway. Pay now to avoid a lapse in your membership!
ACCP is truly a Member-focused/Member-driven organization, its Board of Regents is elected by the ACCP membership and diligently serves the membership in meeting organizational goals. ACCP maintains high financial standards and strives to maintain a reasonable cost of membership and Annual Meeting registration year-over-year, effectively serving the clinical pharmacology community by making it economical to become a Member and attend the meeting. ACCP actively encourages Members to volunteer for committees and engage in ways to fulfill personal goals and enhance professional growth while we work together to achieve organizational goals. In addition to providing high-quality live and On Demand educational events, ACCP continues to maintain its ACCME & ACPE accreditation and proudly provides CME & CPE credits.
- Please note the security of your data is very important to us. With the newly-implemented PCI requirements, you may need to create a new password of seven (7) or more characters and at least 1 number. Please click the forgot password link below to create a new password. Thank you for your patience and for helping us protect your personal information;
- Login using your credentials;
- There are multiple tabs on your profile, please confirm that the data is correct or use the ““ pencil icon to update the data within your profile;
- Please be careful to select your Activities and Areas of Interest under "My Demographics", opt to add in your social media URLs under "Social Media" and select what communications you wish to receive from ACCP by selecting communications lists on the "My Preferences" tab;
- Please save any changes by hitting the orange Save button at the bottom of the screen;
- When you are ready to renew, please click on the orange “Renew” button on the left navigation; if the "Renew" button is not highlighted, please contact KLevy@ACCP1.org for assistance;
- Your current membership type will display as “checked”. Please Note: If you need to change your membership type for any reason, you must contact KLevy@ACCP1.org to do so;
- Members wishing to receive the JCP in print may do so by selecting the option for Print JCP and paying an additional $75.00/year. If you do not wish to receive the JCP in print, please remove the check next to that option and update your cart;
- ACCP now offers a 2-year payment fee structure for all membership types. If you wish to take advantage of this, please contact KLevy@ACCP1.org to arrange for an invoice to be created in the payment system;
- Please remember to select Update Cart to modify your cart before Proceeding to Checkout;
- Select Proceed to Checkout and review the cart;
- Enter your payment information and select “Submit Order”;
- The system will automatically send a receipt to the email address ACCP has on file for you. On the confirmation page, you have the option of adding another email address to which the receipt can be sent.