Honors and Awards
Nominations for the 2019 ACCP Honors & Awards will open early August! Do you have a colleague who deserves recognition for exceptional contribution to the field of clinical pharmacology? Help ACCP recognize their outstanding achievements!
Use the ACCP Honors & Awards nominations portal to submit your nominations, including the CV of the nominee and a letter of nomination, before the deadline of November 30, 2018!
Nominations will be sought for:
- 2019 ACCP Distinguished Investigator Award
- 2019 Nathaniel T. Kwit Memorial Distinguished Service Award
- 2019 ACCP Honorary Fellowship Award
- 2019 Bristol-Myers Squibb Mentorship in Clinical Pharmacology Award
- 2019 Tanabe Young Investigator Award
- 2019 McKeen Cattell Memorial Award (Nominations for the McKeen Cattell Award are selected by the editors of The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and the ACCP Honors & Awards Committee)
- 2019 Roger Jelliffe Individualized Therapy Award
ACCP Honors & Awards
ACCP Honors & Awards Nominations Portal