ACCP Honors and Awards
ACCP seeks nominations from ACCP Members in good standing for the ACCP Honors & Awards Program each year starting in August with submissions due November 30th.
Do you have a colleague who deserves recognition for exceptional contributions to the field of clinical pharmacology? Help ACCP recognize your colleague and consider submitting a nomination for the 2025 ACCP Annual Meeting.
Nominations will be sought for:
- ACCP Distinguished Investigator Award
- ACCP Honorary Fellowship Award
- Nathaniel T. Kwit Memorial Distinguished Service Award
- Roger Jelliffe Individualized Therapy Award
- Hartmut Derendorf Mentorship in Clinical Pharmacology Award (formerly the Bristol-Myers Squibb Mentorship in Clinical Pharmacology Award)
- Tanabe Young Investigator Award
Please note, sitting ACCP Regents and Officers are not eligible to be nominated for awards until at least one full-year after they have completed their Regents/Officers term.
ACCP Honors & Awards Descriptions
View Past ACCP Honors & Awards Recipients
Review the Nomination Process