ACCP Honors and Awards
ACCP is currently seeking nominations for the 2024 ACCP Honors & Awards Program!
Do you have a colleague who deserves recognition for exceptional contribution to the field of clinical pharmacology? Help ACCP recognize your colleague for their outstanding achievements! Awards will be presented at the 2024 ACCP Annual Meeting, September 8-10, in N Bethesda, MD.
Submit your nomination before the deadline of November 30, 2023!
Nominations will be sought for:
- ACCP Distinguished Investigator Award
- ACCP Honorary Fellowship Award
- Nathaniel T. Kwit Memorial Distinguished Service Award
- Roger Jelliffe Individualized Therapy Award
- Hartmut Derendorf Mentorship in Clinical Pharmacology Award (formerly the Bristol-Myers Squibb Mentorship in Clinical Pharmacology Award)
- Tanabe Young Investigator Award
- McKeen Cattell Memorial Award (Nominations for the McKeen Cattell Award are selected by the Editors of The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and the ACCP Honors & Awards Committee)
Please note, sitting ACCP Regents and Officers are not eligible to be nominated for awards until at least one full-year after they have completed their Regents/Officers term.
ACCP Honors & Awards Descriptions
View Past ACCP Honors & Awards Recipients
Review the Nomination Process