Inclusivity, Diversity & Equity Committee
The main purpose of the IDE Committee is to implement guidances to ensure that ACCP is mindful of a social balance in its activities and programming that provides an atmosphere of opportunity for all persons in the society. This will allow ACCP to effectively meet the needs of its Members, engage them in society activities and attract new Members to whom the opportunities appeal. For more information on the Committee and its role please view the Inclusivity, Diversity & Equity Committee Charter.
2022 - 2024 IDE Committee
View video statements from committee members about the importance of the IDE Committee.
2022 - 2024 Committee Workplan
1. Release video tutorial on “Understanding Appropriate Professional Conduct in ACCP” that includes the definition of a reportable incident and how to report such an incident at ACCP. This will address the need identified in the 2022 membership survey and is consistent with ACCP’s desire to create a safe and respectful environment for all.
2. Create and promote the capacity on the website to report a positive experience at ACCP through sharing personal perspectives and experiences.
3. Develop and implement the two IDE-developed educational Symposia accepted for the 2024 ACCP Annual Meeting.
4. Develop and implement IDE-focused webinars on a variety of relevant topics.
5. Develop a manuscript from the IDE webinar on clinical trials hosted last August.
6. Host the IDE Committee in the Industry Theatre at the 2024 ACCP Annual Meeting and cross promote the IDE-developed educational Symposia.
7. The committee will strive to develop and publish manuscripts, as appropriate, to support/reflect educational sessions.