Guidelines for Poster Presentations
PREPARING YOUR POSTER
It is the responsibility of the Presenting Author to print/supply their Poster for display and bring this to the Annual Meeting. Graphics supplies will not be available on site.
- Posters can be fabric/material that will accommodate mounting with pushpins on poster boards.
- Important Size Limitations: Poster boards are 4' x 8'. Posters should be printed no larger than 45 x 67 inches.
- Posters can be mounted horizontally or vertically.
- Only printed items will be accepted. There will be no electrical or projection capabilities provided on site.
- It is recommended that printed information on your Poster is legible from distances of at least three feet.
We encourage Poster Presenters to use the Poster 2.0 format. This new Poster template created by Mike Morrison (@mikemorrison) uses less text and has been found to be easier for Attendees to view. Please download the Poster 2.0 information sheet with links to the template and other helpful tips.
ON SITE POSTER INSTRUCTIONS
- Posters must be placed on poster boards prior to the Poster Session on the day(s) your Poster is scheduled, as per the schedule noted below.
- Poster location numbers and author names will be mounted on each poster board. This number corresponds with the number assigned in your acceptance letter and what is printed in the Final Program. Please note, the board location is NOT the abstract number.
- Posters must remain on the poster boards during your assigned Poster Session for viewing.
- Authors must be present at their assigned poster board location during the first hour of the scheduled Poster Session. Assistants may be used, as necessary, during the session.
- The Poster must be removed per the schedule noted below. Please contact Staff at the ACCP Registration Desk if your Poster has been removed.
Please note: Posters that are eligible for the Wayne A. Colburn Memorial and ACCP New Member Abstract Award will need to be submitted prior to the meeting to be judged by a team of reviewers.
- Posters from Student & Trainee and Early-stage Professional (ESP) Abstract Award Winners will be presented during both Poster Sessions.
- Student & Trainee and ESP Abstract Award Winners will be identified with "Award Winner" ribbons placed on the poster board next to the board number.
2023 POSTER SESSION
Poster Session 1
Sunday, September 10, 2023
5:00 - 7:00 PM
All Posters must be posted between 1:00 - 3:00 PM on Sunday, September 10th. Posters other than Student & Trainee and ESP Abstract Award Winners must be taken down between 11:00 AM and 12:00 PM on Monday, September 11th.
Poster Session 2
Monday, September 11, 2023
5:00 - 7:00 PM
Posters must be posted between 1:00 - 3:00 PM on Monday, September 11th and must be taken down between 7:00 - 7:30 PM immediately following the conclusion of the Monday night reception.
Posters not removed in accordance with the above schedule will be removed by Staff and stored for a brief time at the Registration Desk to be claimed, after which they will be discarded.
For questions, please contact [email protected].