Guidelines for Posters
NOTICES REGARDING DECISION BY PROGRAM COMMITTEE:
Corresponding authors will be notified by email in mid-May regarding the status of their abstracts for the ACCP Annual Meeting. If you have not received a notification of decision via email by mid-May, please contact the ACCP Executive Office at 571-291-3493, ext 3 or by email at TBossert@ACCP1.org.
For your convenience, ACCP has contracted with a third-party provider specializing in printing and shipping scientific posters. It is not mandatory, but if you choose to use our provider, you will receive the following at a discount:
- Proof of your poster for your review and final approval
- Printing of your poster (priced depending on size; ACCP poster size limit is 42”H x 66”W)
- Shipping of your poster directly to the Annual Meeting ($5 flat rate)
Take advantage of the poster printing services provided by ACCP’s partner MakeSigns.com.
Once you arrive at the meeting, you may pick up your poster at the ACCP Registration Desk together with your credentials and meeting materials.
Posters will be displayed on poster boards with a usable space 45 inches tall x 67 inches wide. Posters should be mounted on poster boards using pushpins.
Fabric that will accommodate push pins.
- Posters must be placed on poster boards prior to the Poster Session on the day(s) your poster is to be presented as per the schedule noted below. Please note: Student Abstract Award winners display their posters during both sessions.
- Posters must be displayed during the entire Poster Session and authors should be present at their assigned board location during the Poster Session.
- Posters will be judged the entire time the Poster Session is in progress.
- Posters must be removed as per the schedule noted below. Please contact Staff at the ACCP Registration Desk if your poster has been removed. Posters unclaimed at the end of the meeting will be discarded.
- Bring only items which can be mounted on poster boards. There will be no electrical or projection capabilities provided.
- Poster board location numbers and author names will be mounted on each board. This number corresponds with the number assigned to you in the acceptance letter and will be so identified in the Final Program. Please note, the board location is NOT the abstract number.
- New Member abstracts will be identified with "New Member" ribbons placed on the board next to the board number.
- Student Abstract Award winners will be identified with "Award Winner" ribbons placed on the board next to the board number.
2017 Poster Session & Judging Schedule
Poster Session 1
Sunday, September 17, 2017
5:30 - 7:30 pm
All posters must be posted between 1:00 - 3:00 pm on September 17th. Posters other than Student Award Winners must be taken down between 11:00 am and 12:00 pm on September 18th
Poster Session 2
Monday, September 18, 2017
5:30 - 7:30 pm
Posters must be posted between 1:00 - 3:00 pm on September 18th and must be taken down between 11:00 am and 12:00 pm on September 19th.
To be considered for the Student Abstract or New Member Abstract Awards, participants must have submitted abstracts by the April deadline.
Candidates for the New Member Abstract Award are New Members who have joined ACCP and paid dues between August 1, 2016 and July 31, 2017.
For questions, please contact TBossert@ACCP1.org or 571-291-3493 ext 3.