Honors and Awards
ACCP's Honors and Awards Committee is currently seeking nominations for the 2013 ACCP Recognition Awards! Do you have a colleague who deserves recognition for exceptional contribution to clinical pharmacology?
Help ACCP recognize their outstanding achievements!
Don't wait - the deadline for submission of nominations is December 31, 2012
Currently accepting nominations for:
- 2013 Distinguished Investigator Award
- 2013 Nathaniel T. Kwit Memorial Distinguished Service Award
- 2013 Honorary Fellowship Award
- 2013 Bristol-Myers Squibb Mentorship in Clinical Pharmacology Award
- 2013 McKeen Cattell Memorial Award (Nominations for the McKeen Cattell Award are selected by the editors of The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and the ACCP Honors & Awards Committee)
ACCP Honors & Awards