Honors and Awards
Nominations for the 2018 ACCP Honors & Awards are now open! Do you have a colleague who deserves recognition for exceptional contribution to the field of clinical pharmacology? Help ACCP recognize their outstanding achievements!
When nominations are open, you may view descriptions of the awards and our simple nomination process, then submit your nomination before the deadline of November 30, 2017!
Nominations will be sought for:
- 2018 ACCP Distinguished Investigator Award
- 2018 Nathaniel T. Kwit Memorial Distinguished Service Award
- 2018 ACCP Honorary Fellowship Award
- 2018 Bristol-Myers Squibb Mentorship in Clinical Pharmacology Award
- 2018 Tanabe Young Investigator Award
- 2018 McKeen Cattell Memorial Award (Nominations for the McKeen Cattell Award are selected by the editors of The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and the ACCP Honors & Awards Committee)
ACCP Honors & Awards