Apply for Fellow
Fellow will be considered for any applicant that meets the requirements as
specified below. ACCP Members wishing to become a Fellow must begin by logging
in and updating their profile on the ACCP website. In addition, they must send a current CV and
two Letters of Support from current ACCP Fellows to KLevy@ACCP1.org. Applications require the approval of the Board of
Regents and must be submitted no later than 30 days prior to the next Board of
Regents' Meeting, as noted below:
A Fellow is the highest category of membership granted by ACCP and, as such, is awarded to those with exemplary credentials and dedication to the betterment of the discipline. Requirements for Fellowship are as follows:
- An earned Doctoral degree in any of the healthcare professions or any biomedical or pharmaceutical science.
- At least five (5) years of experience beyond postdoctoral training in basic or clinical pharmacology.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from current ACCP Fellows.
- Evidence of meritorious work which is acceptable to the Credentials Committee and the Board of Regents, including at least two (2) criteria from the following list:
- A minimum of five (5) publications in peer-reviewed journals in the past five (5) years.
- Three (3) years as an actively participating and constructive Member of ACCP.
- National or international recognition or awards in clinical pharmacology, excluding trainee awards.
- Board certification from the American Board of Clinical Pharmacology.
- Editor or Editorial Board member of a peer-reviewed, professional journal in the field of clinical pharmacology.
Annual Dues for a
Fellow are $300, which includes online subscriptions to The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacology in Drug Development.
of Regents Meetings
- February 11, 2018
- May 6, 2018
- September 22, 2018
- February 9, 2019
- May 4, 2019
- September 14, 2019