Benefits of Membership
Members of ACCP receive the following benefits:
Your membership in ACCP now gets you more and is your way to stay at the top of your professional game!
- Confidently achieve a high level of professional performance by staying on the cutting edge of clinical pharmacology developments;
- Build professional relationships that last a lifetime;
- Be part of a vibrant professional community with similar goals and objectives;
- Shape the future of clinical pharmacology.
ACCP's Member Benefits get you there!
- Free access to the latest scientific research. Members have free online access to ACCP's high-quality publications, The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, published for over 50 years, and Clinical Pharmacology in Drug Development, introduced in 2012. eTOC notifications are sent for both journals, and the JCP eTOC highlights journal articles eligible for Continuing Education credit and Editor's Choice articles. Archives of The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology dating back to 1961 and Clinical Pharmacology in Drug Development since 2012 are available to Members.
- Free CME and CPE credits on selected articles in The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- Free online educational activities. Our program of online educational events provides you with 24/7 access and includes the ACCP Fundamentals Tutorials series, the ACCP Virtual Journal Club, the ACCP Therapeutic Dilemmas series and other webinars, all available live, then On Demand.
- Discounted registration for the ACCP Annual Meeting, your source for current, interprofessional ACCME & ACPE-accredited Continuing Education programs for clinical pharmacology in a live format.
- Free access to Annual Meeting recorded events for Annual Meeting attendees and discounted access for other Members.
- Networking opportunities and, for Students, Trainees & Young Professionals, access to Mentors.
- Opportunity to enhance your leadership skills by volunteering for one of ACCP's many committees or by Mentoring Students, Trainees & Young Professionals.
- Opportunity to develop educational activities that make a difference by submitting proposals for ACCP educational events and getting involved in the clinical pharmacology community.
- Access to the ACCP Job Center to view jobs and post your resume.
- Receipt of information from the clinical pharmacology community for Members who opt in to receive the daily news format, routine recall/drug safety notices from FDA Medwatch, FDA Bursts or AAMC notifications.
- Receipt of routine updates from ACCP about developments in the field of clinical pharmacology and ACCP events.