ACCP is pleased to announce the launch of its new Learning Management System! The system provides a series of advantages to users:
- Single login - now you can use your ACCP login credentials to get to the Learning Management system;
- 24/7 access to all online educational materials;
- Events categorized by type - whether you are looking for live events or something online, you can easily access events;
- Searchable content - use keywords or event descriptions to easily search for materials;
- Documentation - each event in which you participate and each time you earn CE credits is documented in the system.
Content for the following event types is included in the Learning Management System:
- Journal CE - available monthly to earn CE credits on select articles from The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology;
- ACCP Virtual Journal Club* - live events that feature a 10-minute presentation by the author of the featured article, followed by 50 minutes of questions and discussion;
- Annual Meeting Recorded Events* - as part of its commitment to providing 24/7 access to high-quality educational materials, ACCP records select Workshops and Symposia from its Annual Meeting;
- ACCP Fundamentals Tutorials* - designed to provide a "not too technical" overview of clinical pharmacology, the ACCP Fundamentals Tutorials are initially offered as live webinar featuring a presentation followed by questions and discussion;
- ACCP Therapeutic Dilemmas* - designed to specifically focus on the challenges faced in therapeutics settings, the ACCP Therapeutic Dilemmas series events are initially offered as live webinar featuring a presentation followed by questions and discussion.
* All live sessions are recorded and available online for up to 3 years.
Additional information may be obtained via CE@ACCP1.org.