ACCP gratefully acknowledges the work of the 2017 Program Committee, co-chaired by Drs. Gilbert J. Burckart and Catherine MT Sherwin, that is working diligently to ensure an outstanding, cutting-edge scientific program. Their efforts have been supported by the entire Program Committee, whose unwavering support, expertise and dedication have been extremely valuable and is much appreciated.
2017 Program Committee: (Co-chairs) Gilbert J. Burckart, PharmD and Catherine MT Sherwin, PhD, MS; (Members) John van den Anker, MD, PhD, Lawrence J. Cohen, PharmD, Amelia N. Deitchman, PharmD, Lorraine Rusch, PhD, Laurent Vernillet, PharmD, PhD and Honghui Zhou, PhD.
Currently-planned educational events include presentations that span the breadth of current, relevant topics. ACCP remains committed to offering Continuing Medical Education (CME) and Continuing Pharmacy Education (CPE) credits for our educational events, provided to meeting attendees at no additional cost.
View the Program at a Glance or the Detailed Program listing of events and Faculty. Educational events include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Should Off-patent Medications Be Labeled for Pediatric Use?: ACCP/PPAG Jointly-sponsored Symposium
- Best Practice Approaches
to Physiologically-based Pharmacokinetic Modeling for Labeling Initiatives:
Industry & Regulatory Perspectives
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring in Advancing Patient Care: Is This Time Different?
- Modeling & Simulation Strategies for Dose Selection of Targeted Anticancer Agents
- Predicting Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics in the Individual Patient: Separating Reality from Hype
- Innovative Scientific & Risk-based Quantitative Approaches to Post-marketing Surveillance of New & Generic Drug Products
- Optimizing Dose/Dosing Frequency for a Biologic: Clinical, Regulatory & Commercial Perspectives
- Master Protocols in Drug Development
- Next Wave in Cancer Medicine: Mechanisms & Progress for Emerging Therapeutics
- Clinical Trial Simulations in Pediatric Drug Development
- Therapeutic Options for Obesity Treatment in Children, Adolescents & Young Adults
- Modeling of Adherence: Applications in Drug Development & Clinical Practice
- Kinase Inhibitors in Pediatric Patients: Experiences, Pharmacology & Future Applications
- What to Do After a Pivotal Trial Has Failed Primary Endpoint Assessment: Totality of Evidence-based Drug Development Challenges & Opportunities
- Challenges & Opportunities in the Development of Inhaled Medicines
- Pioneering NAFLD/NASH Early-phase Clinical Pharmacology Study Designs
- Assessment of Drug Effect on Pediatric Bone Health
- 21st Century HIV/AIDS: An Evolving Drug Development & Technology Paradigm
- Full Extrapolation of Efficacy from Adults to Children of Antiepileptic Drugs Indicated for the Treatment of Partial Onset Seizures
- Biosimilars: An Evolving Science
- Opioid Abuse & Misuse: A Rising Epidemic in America